How do I make my own barcode labels?
Simply follow these instructions and we’ll show you how to make your own barcodes!
1. Go to Avery’s website and create an account.
2. Under Projects, click Start a New Project.
3. On the top left, click YouPrint.
4. Choose a template based on the labels you have available. Otherwise, any blank rectangular label will be fine. One good option is Template 5160, under “Address & Shipping Labels.” Make your selection. If you want a specific color like white or clear, you can select by the “Color” column on the right.
5. The first option the next page is a blank label. Click Select this Design.
6. In the menu on the left, click More.
7. Click QR and Barcodes.
8. For the Industry Standard Format field, choose Code 128.
9. Click Create.
10. Enter your SKU where it says Enter alphanumeric and special characters.
11. Click Finish.
12. Enlarge the barcode by pulling on a corner. Be careful not to go beyond the Safety Area.
13. Click Preview & Print on the bottom right of your screen.
14. Click Save on the top right.
15. Name your project and save.
16. You’re ready to print!
Take the stress out of order fulfillment—
The oasis of efficiency and competence. EXTREMELY fast responses to all queries.
Karl Seddon, Elixa
Fulfillrite was absolutely wonderful! They helped us fulfill our Kickstarter orders with absolute precision. Every package went out the day that the product arrived at their facility. I can’t speak more highly of the customer service.
Evan Gibbs, Evan’s Games